From: Sanjeeb Hazarika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [asom] Deportation of Bangladeshi
To: "ankur baruah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: assamonline@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 3:29 PM

What Ankur has said is speaking out of his emotions...

This agitation of deporting Bangladeshi Nationals all over Assam will be
another mockery of Assam Agitation during 80's... which will create another set
of power hungry opportunist leaders for Assam who will play with the sentiment
of simple minded Assamese people...and will again destroy some important
accademic session of students...

I would like to ask Ankur a few questions:
1. How long will you continue this detection and Deportation of Bangladeshi
from Assam?
2. How will you ensure that those deported will not come back again?
3. What will you do if they come back again after 1 year (mostly will come back
within a month)?
4. How long these Students will perform this Hide & Seek game with these
People? and at what Cost?????

I think the suggestion given by Siddhartha is better alternative compared to
sentimental action taken by all student community

Hope all should think over the issue in a constructive way to resolve this
problem. People of Assam must not be cheated again what the leader of Assam
Agitation did.

Regards

Sanjeeb Hazarika