Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

Hi.

I have finally replaced my 5.1 surround sound speakers, which are now working fine, hurrah! I then get the flory of full dolby surround sound which of course rocks.

the only strange thing that is happening is for some reason, vocaliser keeps clipping, that is when Nvda speaks, it is as if it takes a millisecond or two for the voice to engage so I hear the end of something spoken not the start.
Once it's speaking it tends to be fine and generally all I need to do is reread the line or the item, but it is rather strange, and also a bit  irritating when typing.

from what I can determine Vocaliser is doing this both on Nvda and on Supernova when outputting through the aV cable to the 5.1 surround sound speakers in both  Nvda and supernova, though Sapi doesn't, and   neither does orphius it seems to be a vocaliser thing.

Music etc is absolutely wonderful, and indeed the vocaliser issue isn't too bad since once it is reading  continuously it seems to  be fine.

I wouldn't want to play anything like a mud like this, but those I'd probably be doing on headphones anyway.

Does anyone have any ideas or is it something I just need to live with.