Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

@Pitchermach, could you please give me a link to that selenzio program? I tried googling Stefan Kiss Selenzio, but the only page I found was in his native language.

@@Ryok, they're a set from cambridge audio, though I'm not %100 sure of the model number at this point (I cshould check). I will say they really weren't cheap, ---- they cost £1600 (about $2400and that was on a deal with two extra speakers to put into the kitchen. I don't usually throw around this sort of money, but this I regard as part of getting my lady and I the house we want, and there are occasions when  dipping into life savings is necessary. Needless to say, I hope like my previous logitech ones these will last us a good 15 or so years.

I haven't tried any audio described tv programs with them, but for music or conventional dvds they sound amazing so I see no reason that would change with audio described stuff, although things like the blindmice valt once where everything is in monno might be less good, though that is not because of the speakers so much  the quality of the recording, still as blindmice's stuff is free I can't complain, ---- well other than complaining about not being able to log in without going through the forgot password rigmorole each and every time big_smile.