Re: Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

first, I'm completely dumb, when it comes to programming. I'm either too stupid, don't have enough encouragement, but so far, failed. yep, being honest is good for me. as for exclusions, just exclude the folder even though the EXE was deleted, and reextract, now that the folder is in the exclusions. now that that's done, you won't have an issue of the game being deleted.