Re: My Google Home Max adventures

Although we are getting a little off track here, I will say that I am rather disappointed in the Trek in several areas, I'm hoping its just kinks in a new system that need working out, but considering all the success they've had with the Victor Reader Stream, I tend to have doubts.

I've noticed that if you leave the Trek on for an extended period of time, such as over night when I forget to turn it off before going to bed, the speech synthesizer quits working and it takes a 30 second power cycle to get the voice working again, this never happened with the Stream. I've also noticed that conditions have to be nearly perfect, which is rare in the real world, for the GPS system to aquire all of the satellite signals. It doesn't take much to completely block the GPS system from getting the signal that they need.