Re: Opinions on what makes an audio game engaging

@Dark: Gamers aren't spatially aware. You've never played much CoD or BF then have you? smile On those games people do the stupidest things and you think they'd know better....but the best example is Minecraft. You'd think people would see the fact they're by a cliff and stop digging their way off it. Not at all. I've lost count of the people on various servers who quite happpily run off cliffs or jump into lava thinking they're further away...then wonder why they died. I'll admit that's my speciality. You put me on a MC map and I will, without fail, die by jumping in lava. It got to the point that I built a thauncraft lab on a server with a lava moat to protect me, I had pistons set up to act as a bridge. I'm telling you, 20 people thought if they jumped across the lava it wouldn't kill them...meantime I'm sitting back in the lab hearing the pain sounds and counting the idiots. Fun times tongue It got to 100 people who tried it beore I raised the pistons, told the  next guy if he could jump to the stone steps I'd keep the pistons raised. He jumped the wrong way and died. Suffice to say...that proved how spatially unaware gamers are...or on GtAO I can go on for an hour and lose count ofthe people who don't know where they are by the fact they rely too much on the map. It's like yesterday I got another player to move somebody's car on top of a skyscraper because why not. That player took a helicopter up, got in the car...drove it off the side and blew the car up. Then said the map said he wasn't that far off the ground. /sigh