The glider Ron is referring to, is the GP14 Velo http://www.gpgliders.com/
, which is still under construction as far as I know, and nothing to do
with the Diana 2.

The Diana 2 is type certified, as of last year.
https://www.easa.europa.eu/system/files/dfu/TCDS_A_451_SZD-56_Diana_issue_02.pdf
The 13.5m Diana 2 "Versus" exists and is almost certainly the best 13.5m
glider.

Beres BogumiƂ, the man behind the Diana 2 passed away earlier in the year.
What happened after that is a bit murky, but my understanding is the assets
were sold to SZD (there's multiple SZD's, it's confusing), who is once
again producing the Diana 2, and *allegedly* producing one with a fuselage
that has lower angle of attack on the ground, and an 18m stretch.