“What he said” - I’m curious about that too.

Brand, $$, availability, and (importantly, also) size?

My long term dream is to throw the Rotax 914F out of my Stemme and replace it
with batteries and an electric motor, and if a combination of both existed that
had roughly the same total mass, the result would be transformative (in my
view).

“Go ahead, make my day” :)

Cheers,
 Simon