I use both computer and paper files. Each family member has their own file with name and contents listed on the outside of the file folder.

Also, archivists are now saying that information should be curated in as many different forms as possible. (At least that's what the archivist at Dartmouth College is telling us).

Donna


Quoting Karen <[email protected]>:

As I collect information on my Azorean roots, I enter it into my
genealogy software program (I use Legacy).. But what do you do with
the paper.  When I started out, I didn't have much but slowly I'm
collecting history, language, search sites, birth, marriage etc.
certificates or transcriptions.. How do you organize this so you can
find it.  I would be interested in what you all use that works for you
before I decide.  Files,computer????

Thanks
Karen

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."



--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to