Hi Karen
I have ran into the same issue as you and everyone might be doing.  I  am 
not sure what to do with all the documents I am collection.  I have done  a 
couple of things.  One, I save what information I get into my family  tree 
program that I use and put the information under that person name.  I  also 
take the same scan and put into files in my computer and list the file such  
as Camacho's documents or Costa, depending on the name involved.  However I  
also keeps items in a file folder as some of the items I have are like any 
where  from 30 to 75 years old and they are the original items.
I hope this helps
 
 
Bob Camacho
Researching the Island of Terceira for
da  Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island of Graciousa  for
Reis
Researching the Island of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching  Brazil for
Evangelho

 
 
In a message dated 3/18/2011 10:51:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

As I  collect information on my Azorean roots, I enter it into my
genealogy  software program (I use Legacy).. But what do you do with
the paper.   When I started out, I didn't have much but slowly I'm
collecting history,  language, search sites, birth, marriage etc.
certificates or  transcriptions.. How do you organize this so you can
find it.  I would  be interested in what you all use that works for you
before I decide.   Files,computer????

Thanks
Karen

-- 
To unsubscribe from  this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow  the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as  changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your  Google account and visit this group at  
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the  right 
that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my  membership."  


-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to