"Dona" in the portugues country is not equivalent to Lady. I say "Dona Lea"
with my mother in law. However, Dona is used to upper or mddle-class, often to
land owner or a  rich merchant wife.Note that the husband of the "Dona" is not
a "Don.
Abraços
Philippe Garnier Paris - France  Familias da ilha Terceira

|  |
Familias da ilha Terceira

Familias da ilha Terceira : Francisco Ferreira Dormonde (Ormonde, Armond)
Aleixo Pacheo de Lima Manoel de Ponte ...

    Em sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2018 01:06:08 GMT+2, Gonçalo Marques