> For
> people who actually use a computer for what it is intended,

Wow. That's quite some statement.

I'd compose an elegant riposte if I didn't have to go off to IKEA post
haste, because I've just noticed on their website that the chair and
desk I want to set up my desktop PC is in, and I haven't played Warcraft
in a month because the ergonomics on the sofa are all wrong. It means
I'll be able to stream my music to the living room too, finally, and get
round to editing that video of my mum making omlette and pop it up on
youtube.

:)