At 16:13 +0300 6/8/07, Martin Belam wrote:
How I enjoyed weekly update meetings with the BBC's message board
team. The cycle generally went like this.

Week 1: The message boards are knacked and overloaded, we are going to
put some extra servers in, that will double the number of messages we
can handle in a day

Week 2: BBC Technology / Siemens haven't put the servers in yet

Week 3: The servers are in, and we have doubled our capacity to handle messages.

Week 4: Now that the boards are working better and are stable, we are
getting three times as many messages as we ever did before

:-)

And how is the BBC Radio Player this week?

We are sorry that not all BBC programmes are currently available. We are working to restore normal service.
<<

I listened to the Feedback item on Radio 4. A frank discussion about the recent crash of Radio Player and more.

Refreshing that programmes like Feedback will tackle the BBC's output, warts and all. Last in the current series of Feedback, but they welcome email contact over the next few weeks...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/feedback.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/feedback

Gordo

--