Thoughts:

Hated having to upgrade from WMP9 to WMP11 but installation was
seamless (although fiddly) & the 2 downloads I've done whacked in at
9Mb/s (pretty much my max dl speed). Video quality is good - I'd guess
average bitrate 1300kbps. Does what it says.

But for heavens sake BBC - put a proper forum up, not this manky 'messageboard'.

This is an open beta & good modern forum software with threaded views,
'view replies to my posts', 'view unread posts', email notifications
etc ...... is essential IMHO. Makes it a lot easier for the community
to selfhelp & also for the developers to get feedback.

Regards,
Nico M