If the home/school copy works out at £33 each, you might as well look at
purchasing from www.theultimatesteal.com

Get office ultimate 2007 for £38.95 - I believe this is the second year
they've done it now as I took advantage of it last year as a student. It
certainly makes it a lot more affordable.

The one office I use quite a bit at the university has only open office as
the office suite on one of the computers. It's amazing how many people it
drives mad, to the point they refuse to use it and try to swap with the
person on the machine with the whole microsoft office suite on it. Perhaps
we have to start using these alternatives earlier on for them to be
accepted.

Lee