On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 13:08, Mo McRoberts <m...@nevali.net> wrote:

> Given the specs haven't been finished yet, it's the preserve of
> precisely nobody _right now_.

True, but I still would have expected at least one of the big
manufacturers to be on board by now. Failing that, even someone like
Tesco saying they will have a Freeview HD + Canvas box in their
Technika range. I've not even seen any hint of non-committal support -
who is going to be making this "market destroying" technology?

What's the point of going through all the trouble of defining a spec
if no one is going to use it to build something? At the moment it
seems like "we'll just dump this spec out in the world and like magic
it will appear everywhere".