Hi,

On Sunday 08 September 2013 01:26 AM, svaksha wrote:
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinay...@gmail.com> wrote:
On second thoughts maybe this was the objectionable part

def get_purpose():
     """ Return the purpose """
     raise AmbiguousMissionError, "Mission unclear"

Also the URL http://ladiespy.com does not resolve.

Ah, maybe you would like to follow up on your own suggestion and
submit a Bug report :) !?

Also there are python programmers(gender-neutral term) on this list.
Maybe if there are
any issues with attitude, you are better off talking on this list and
educating people

Umm... its not a woman's job to educate men (or anyone else for that
matter) on basic manners. And this isnt his first attempt at humor
either: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2013-July/009125.html

aaah ! I only just got the joke (in light of the isnt_that_odd function)[1] ! I am seeing a pattern here. Interesting. I get a feeling that Anand wasn't even trying to be funny. sarcastic is possibly a better word I guess -- but I don't know enough to be sure.

cheers,
- steve

[1] guess I'm better at reading code than understanding subtle humor. Good one Anand !