Yes, I think that BBEdit HTML tools in general REALLY need an heavy
upgrade, not only for html5/css3 issues.

Also, one thing that would really set BBEdit apart, would to finally
have full and up-to-date native autocomplation for the most important
js frameworks, jquery and Mootools first. It comes with some prototype
snippets but hey.. Prototype... Still Prototype? Really? Are you maybe
joking? :)

Bye!