Good morning,

On 20/07/10 at 5:06 AM -0700, stratboy <em...@reghellin.com> wrote:

YEAH COME ON GUYS, MAKE SOME MORE NOISE!!!!!!! Maybe it'll be enough
to get to the right ears!

Yeah, cause we're trying to read your mind and continue to fail. As Dan Shoop would say:

"But please, make us try and guess and use divination to determine what you're doing, it the summer months and goat entrails for augury really do well in the heat."

At least three people have tried to help, and all you've done is said "wrong answer, try again". At some point you need to clarify what you're getting stuck on. Maybe tell us what you've tried and where it went wrong. I'm sure someone here can help clarify things.

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt