Good morning,

On 17/07/10 at 6:25 AM -0700, stratboy <em...@reghellin.com> wrote:

I was quite confident we were talking about "Completion Data"
mechanics: maybe did I read wrong? Maybe you?

That's possible, but the reference the manual should have been a clue too. Try the following steps, I'd make a screen cast but my monitor is too dusty at present:

1. Open 'User Manual' from 'Help' menu
2. Click in the search field
3. Type 'Completion Data' (without the quotes)
4. Click 'Completion Data' in the search results
5. Start reading

If you still have questions after that, then ask on this list for clarification.

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt