On Friday, July 16, 2010, stratboy <em...@reghellin.com> wrote:

Also, one thing that would really set BBEdit apart, would to finally
have full and up-to-date native autocomplation for the most important
js frameworks, jquery and Mootools first.

The "Completion Data" mechanics in 9.5 make it possible for you to do this yourself. The change notes should have enough detail to get you started.

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.