On 9-Sep-2010, at 03:42, Mike Conley wrote:
> 
> LaunchServices and file association under Leopard is hopelessly
> broken. Every time I reboot my machine, I have to manually reset all
> my text file associations to use BBEdit.

This is your machine, not Leopard (or Snow Leopard) as I run both systems on my 
machines.

I've *never* had to reset associations unless I, myself, blew away the 
LaunchServices database.

-- 
I started playing Myst at 4:30 in the afternoon and looked up suddenly
and realized it was February.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to