On Apr 10, 2:33 pm, Govinda <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello to everyone following this thread.
>
> I was rather looking forward to seeing solarized in BBedit.. as I do
> think the experience on the eyes coding all day in BBedit (w/black
> text on white whitespace) could be gentler.. somehow..  and maybe this
> would help quite alot.  Worth trying anyway!  :-)

Govinda,

Setting aside the issue of getting bbcolors working, I would say the
light and dark solarized colors are not quite 'restful' enough yet.

You might be better with a color scheme I created some time ago
(again, mostly for my own use) that's available here <https://
github.com/Craiglea/BBEdit-MyPlastic-Theme>.

John Gruber, the originator of bbcolors, has a couple of themes
available here <http://daringfireball.net/projects/bbcolors/schemes/>.

There are also some more dark themes available here <http://
ghettocooler.net/2009/01/31/bbcolors-color-schemes/>.

Cheers,

Steve

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to