On Apr 03, 2011 at 05:20 PM -0400, Gabriel Roth wrote:
Thanks for sharing these. I find that the generic foreground text in Dark
mode is very close to the background, making it hard to read.

I agree. I didn't play with it in BBEdit, but I tried these themes out in other environments. They look great and I was pleased with them when I tried them out late at night in a dark, low contrast setting. Come the next day in a brighter environment, I found they were *way* too low contrast for me.

I think I'm much happier with a 'normal' dark background color scheme. If I want to reduce the contrast a little bit, I can just change the black background to a dark gray...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to