Thanks Steve!

Understood.
I'll check out these other color schemes as soon as I can get my head
around running bbcolors.

Thanks for taking the time to bother; whether or not you get solarized
where you want it... you did successfully (at least for me) re-stir up
the idea of heeding how the colors affect the experience on the eyes.

-Govinda

> Govinda,
>
> Setting aside the issue of getting bbcolors working, I would say the
> light and dark solarized colors are not quite 'restful' enough yet.
>
> You might be better with a[nother] color scheme...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to