On Apr 11, 5:17 pm, Govinda <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Steve!
>
> Understood.
> I'll check out these other color schemes as soon as I can get my head
> around running bbcolors.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to bother; whether or not you get solarized
> where you want it... you did successfully (at least for me) re-stir up
> the idea of heeding how the colors affect the experience on the eyes.

The latest versions of the bbcolors files are available here:

<http://solarized-bbcolors.s3.amazonaws.com/Solarized%20bbcolors.zip>

I think the dark theme works well but I still feel there's too much
contrast between the selected background and the selected text
highlight in the light theme. The only way I was able to fix this was
to change Ethan's palette of colours.

Cheers,

Steve

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to