By the way I thought I would provide the following information as well:

root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
sgx: Starting PVR
mknod: missing operand after '0'
Try 'mknod --help' for more information.

Regards,
JS

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6eb26dff-3343-4c99-b3a7-d1bdb52ca80c%40googlegroups.com.