It looks like we crossed replies/emails.

I am unsure what you mean by:

Mainline (lts)

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
--bone-kernel --lts

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
--bone-rt-kernel --lts

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./ <OPTIONS> "

At this time I am not sure you are implying that I need to update the
kernel, or that I need to get a different version of SGX from git. "Install
the "4.1.x" lts/bone kernel:";. The kernel I am
using is 4.1.22-ti-rt-r59.
Would it be possible for you to clarify whether or not I have the right
kernel, and, if not, point me to a kernel that would allow me to install
am33x-v4.1, since this is the only version that currently works?