Hi Robert:

I did upgrade to the latest -bone-rt kernel.
I am not getting the error I used to have when trying to restart PVR, but
suprisingly pvrsvrkm is not loaded

root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omaplfb
root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
sgx: Starting PVR
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omaplfb
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omapl
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omap
omap_sham              19380  0
omap_aes               13255  0
omap_rng                4338  0
rng_core                7209  1 omap_rng
snd_soc_omap            2565  1 snd_soc_davinci_mcasp
snd_soc_core          157683  3
snd_soc_davinci_mcasp,snd_soc_edma,snd_soc_omap
snd_pcm_dmaengine       5045  2 snd_soc_core,snd_soc_omap
snd_pcm                77695  4
snd_soc_davinci_mcasp,snd_soc_core,snd_soc_omap,snd_pcm_dmaengine
spi_omap2_mcspi        10456  0
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep pvrsrvkm
root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh restart
sgx: Restarting PVR
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep pvr

Is there another way of checking whether omaplfb and pvrsrvkm are loaded?

Regards,
JS

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAO72MRvtjq6of0DTU81TUj1KXWLi1kJM69BPQ9TYJntKUjnqMw%40mail.gmail.com.