On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.stoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way I thought I would provide the following information as well:
>
> root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
> sgx: Starting PVR
> mknod: missing operand after '0'
> Try 'mknod --help' for more information.

You mixing sgx instructions..

We don't have either:

v4.1.x-ti
or
v4.4.x-ti

working..

Feel free to use the old "v4.1.x-bone" kernel with those
instructions.. it's fbdev mode only...

I had very specific link in the text at:

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_BeagleBone.2FBeagleBone_Black

->

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29

Mainline (lts)

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
--bone-kernel --lts

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
--bone-rt-kernel --lts

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh <OPTIONS>