Hello,

I know I have bugged the community with issues pertaining to my TMP36
sensor and its technology and the BBB (and all variants "sometimes
including Capes").

Here goes:

...cough.

Um, Why would I attach a male to male lead from 3.3v on the BBB to GND on
the TMP36 sensor?

Easier:

*BBB* (3.3v) or P9_03 *to **TMP36* (GND) or Pin 3

I think this is my question. Please try to answer with some type of
understanding for me.

Seth

P.S. I have found some more items regarding this TMP36 sensor, i.e. like
why I am attaching the lead to the BBB on GND_ADC to TMP36 on Pin 1? I
found the info. to the TMP36 sensor
at
http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/TMP35_36_37.pdf.

Anyway, if you have time one day, please try to make me understand. I
thought GND goes to GND with the lead for some reason.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/87a1910c-ccfe-4d6a-b55d-99a7041e8dba%40googlegroups.com.