Hello Mr. Dennis,

I am going over the book, "Programming the BeagleBone Black," (Monk 2014)
and I found on page 110 a TMP36 software example with relating a P9 Header
layout/diagram. I think I am connecting things correctly. I have done this
example before but currently I am having trouble with the 2GB BBB and
Debian Stretch.

Seth

P.S. I am trying to read a TMP36 temp. sensor to tell me Celsius and
Fahrenheit on my command prompt.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/30e398f0-7da8-4ab7-bda3-057bb93049ca%40googlegroups.com.