One Last Thing,

Look at this photo. This may give some better insight.

Seth

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sHCAzYIH8rE/WY4PeE8xU9I/AAAAAAAAJ1M/rvUGFGcMU6I6PQQGmoOOKyHcOCW9EjOfQCLcBGAs/s1600/BBBTMP36.JPG>
P.S. Here it is:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e3b7cd85-23a7-4bcb-8d70-dafca511abdc%40googlegroups.com.