Hello Again,

Seth here. Um, *node* is not found on my version of stretch. I just tried
to run a .js file on the BBB and it replied to me saying that *sudo: node:
is not a known command*. What gives? Does anyone have an idea as to what is
happening?

Seth

P.S. Should I get a new *node* version?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8aa8fe30-4d72-4a15-b84c-3611d6ddaa05%40googlegroups.com.