Additional notes:
When I got this first working I was using: Kernel Version 4.4.88

If you
check:
https://github.com/beagleboard/pocketbeagle/wiki/mikroBus%E2%84%A2-Click-Boards
it will tell you which Kernel and Overlay versions you need for a given
Click board.

You might need to upgrade your kernel using:

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh
sudo reboot