On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Graham <gra...@flex-radio.com> wrote:
> I recompiled the '.dtbo' for 48 MHz SPI clock, which is the maximum for the
> Sitara.
>
> Seems to work fine for a quick check.
>
> Ran speedtest-cli, which moves a fair amount of data through it...
> Download: 4.76 Mbit/s
> Upload: 5.96 Mbit/s
>
> Upload speed is probably constrained by my network, not the ETH-WIZ

Hi Graham,

Has this survived the weekend? (any random loss of connection?)

I'm bumped it to 24Mhz by default, but would like to bump it again to 48Mhz..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYiNmyS5tCgOu250aGVYhPnKk%3DdhXeEOWoH_1pSyJ0pb6A%40mail.gmail.com.