I have never seen it fail, but since the USB power goes off when my
computer goes into deep sleep, it has never been run for more than a few
hours at a time.

It is at home.

I'll set it up on a permanent power supply and run it continuously for a
few days, and report back

I think you also have a request from Steven to bump the SPI Clock on the
ETH Click to 16 MHz.
I don't have one of those to test.

--- Graham

==