I recompiled the '.dtbo' for 48 MHz SPI clock, which is the maximum for the
Sitara.

Seems to work fine for a quick check.

Ran speedtest-cli, which moves a fair amount of data through it...
Download: 4.76 Mbit/s
Upload: 5.96 Mbit/s

Upload speed is probably constrained by my network, not the ETH-WIZ

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4d286308-59bd-4adf-94cf-4f686c6d9334%40googlegroups.com.