--- Em sex, 19/10/12, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

> De: Bruce Dubbs
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-dev] iced tea
> Para: "BLFS Development List"
> Data: Sexta-feira, 19 de Outubro de 2012, 16:03
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

I completely agree. Actually, I find Openjdk needs much improvement. For me, it
seems that the original Sun developers did not bother about build issues, as
they always offered a closed source binary which they new how to build? But I
do not know much about the evolution from Sun to open source.

> Right now, it's still building.

I am still having an old hardware instability, so cannot be sure if building it
will succeed, later today or tomorrow.

Please, any results will interest very much, so keep us informed.

> What are you talking about?

Good answer, thanks. Just reading about your presidential debates, lots of
talking about "attitude", so I started wondering if I had made a correct use of
the word, sometime ago. Please, forget it.

[]s,
Fernando