call it Global warming or whatever but this is  surely a weird winter  a
few days ago I could have  worn a windbreaker here in the Northeast and
this morning we are held hostage by   a rain/ snow   sleet mix. . I am
prepared here as are most of those who live with me .  oddly enough I
wonder if someone has moved my short extension cord  I made up  for the
generator box.. I had that short extension cord should we have along
power outage again  to  run from the battery maintainer/ charger to one
of the outlets  on the generator to keep a full load of energy at all
times in the battery to restart this generator.  my only other goal  as
a handyman   or not is to install a natural gas conversion kit   so we
never run out of fuel . and I am tickled pink  that  a generous brother
in law donated this big machine   some time ago. . Lee

--
April 1

This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three
hundred and sixty-four.