Jennifer, very glad to read you are making good progress and also glad
to hear  you had some volunteers  come by.  the person who will be
staying with you for a couple of months , well you do what is called
bartering. also a  side note in regards to your name and a correction
to anyone else who  took the name Jennifer to mean Nurse Jennifer  who
lives in  the State of Missouri and I  do not believe  Nurse Jennifer
was ever on the blind hamdyman list . continued  good luck to you.  Lee

On
Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 10:02:14PM -0500,
Jennifer Jackson

Think honk if you're a telepath.