== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Jun 13 2006 3:52 pm
From: "Moderator BharatUdayMission"

12th June 2006.

Dear Moderator and Team,

I am happy to inform you that we the members of BM
Bangalore have null a new administrative structure
for an efficient and dynamic running of the chapter
activities. As you might be already aware from our
null of the past couple of months we have drafted and
approved a constitution for our chapter (Uploaded
under the link "constitution" of Bangalore chapter, in
null). We would like to make it known
to you at this juncture, that this process is without
any prejudice to the ongoing CONSTITUTION DRAFTING
procedure at the national level. We hope that our
experience in drafting this constitution would be
useful in the drafting of the BM National
constitution.

I am also pleased to inform you that as per our new
constitution we have formed a new Executive Committee
(EC). I, null, mention the names and portfolios
of the members of different permanent committees:

1. A. null - President
2. null null - Vice President and Chairman of
null null
3. null P null - Secretary and Representative
for Constituent Assembly from Bangalore Chapter
4. null null - Treasurer and Chairman of
Finance Committee
5. null S - Joint Secretary and Chairman of
Propaganda committee
6. null C - EC Member and Chairman of Policy
Research, Development and Training Committee
7. null D T - EC Member and Chairman of null
and  Projects Committee.

Further I would like to mention that we are in the
process of forming the short, medium and long term
vision documents for ourselves withing the framework
of BM.

Many other things to follow.

NOTE: Please consider this as an organisational
announcement and do the necessary. Also, do kindly
forward the same to the management committees of BM.

null Hind,

Cheers and Regards,
A null
President BM - Bangalore

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it...!!!".

A. BABURAJ,
SCIENTIST, AIR FRAME DTE. (STRESS),
AERONAUTICAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (ADA),