== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 18 2006 8:25 pm
From: "Moderator BharatUdayMission"

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This message contains following topics:

                        1. Minutes of Kanpur Chapter's meeting
                        2. Minutes for the meeting held on 17/5/06 by
BM_Allahabad

1. Minutes of Kanpur Chapter's meeting

Date: 16th May 2006
Place: Hall-4, IIT Kanpur.

Members Present:

   1. Surya Prakash Jaiswal  [ Associate, DIOS]
   2. S.R. Dwivwdi [ Principal, JNV KAnpur]
   3. V.K. Shukla [Teacher Govt. Inter College]
   4. Anand Vikram Singh [ Auditor, Cooperative Societies]
   5. Namrata Srivastava [Journalist, TOI]
   6. Deepak Mishra
   7. S.K. Das
   8. Gopalkrishna
   9. Jitendra
   10. Swanand M. Lele
   11. Rajesh Kumar
   12. Kshitiz Verma
   13. Manoj Rao
   14. Amit Bhansali  and
   15. myself (Amritesh)

Issues Discussed and Decisions taken in the Meeting :

   1. *Opening a Local Office at Kanpur outside IIT campus*

*Action Plan:*

   - The Responsibility of this work is assigned to  Sri S. R. Dwivedi
   ji , Principal of Jai Narayan Vidya Mandir School, who  will provide us a
   room in his school for our Monthly scheduled meetings and to run offline
   activities.

*The School address is: Jai Narayan Vidya Mandir, Vikash Nagar, Kanpur.*
*(It is about 5 Kms from IIT campus)*

   - A monthly  meeting will be held at every *second saturday at 6:00 pm
   *..
   - This office will be used to act as a local base at the Kanpur
   region. Our all formal meetings would be held here noly from now onwards.
   All kinds of offline activities will be run by this centre and our members
   will spare some time on rotation basis.
   - There will be a detail record register of our all Kanpur Chapter's
   Members

*    2.  Starting a Periodic Newsletter for offline connectivity*

*Action Plan:*

   - Team Formed: Namrata ji, Rajesh ji , Surya Prakash ji and me
   (Amritesh) as team coordinator.
   - We will discuss about its contents and prepare a formate of
   newsletter for offline members.
   - The first newsletter will be launched in the first week of June.
   - The newsletter which also contains our chapter activities and
   discussions, will be posted to every offline members.
   - The frequency of postings will be 15 days for initial days.

**
   *  3.   Propagation to GSVM Medical College:*
**
*Action Plan: *

   - Team Formed: Swanand ji, Manoj ji, Kshitiz ji, Jitendra ji and Gopal
   ji
   -  Namrata ji provide some contacts of the students of that college.
   We will talk to them and accordingly we will decide the schedule of our
   campaign to get optimum outreach.
   - Before Going there we will prepare a banner of BM containing its
   vision and mission.

    * 4. Networking with People in the Education Field:*
**
*Action Plan:*

   - Team Formed: Surya Prakash ji (Team coordinator), Krishna Kumar ji,
   V.K. shukla ji.
   - They will try to propagate the ideas of BM to the students, their
   gaurdians  and the Teachers and of their concerned schools.

    * 5. Meeting with SP(crime) to know the for further proceedings of
Pasport Curruption Issue.*
**
*Action Plan:*

   - A team of three members: Kshitiz ji, Gopal ji and  Rajesh ji will
   meet the SP (crime) this saturday and use the RTI to extract the
   informations regarding the case proceedings of our curruption claim at the
   Passport Office. We will follow them unless and until the currupt people
   behind them get punished.

   *6. Member's Assistance to the operation of Manjulata ji:*
**

   - Gopal ji, Namrata ji and Rajesh ji will take care of the operation
   of Manjulataaji. They will be spending 4-5 days in the hospital on rotation
   basis. Other members will also cooperate them in case they are available at
   that time.
   - Rajesh ji and Surya Prakash ji and Namrata ji will donate their
   blood for her large blood requirements during operations.

**
**
       7.* A general Survey to the dwellings of daily workers inside IIT
campus*

*Action Plan:*

   -  Myself along with Swanand ji will take the responsibility to make a
   survey to the small temporary houses of daily workers. We will try to talk
   to them and understand  their actual problems which the are facing due to
   exploitation by their contractors under whome they are working. accordingly
   we will make a plan of action to fight for them.

*Next Meeting :*