on 25/9/02 2:00 am, Dan Minette at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

I thought we had already established on this list that

1) religious does not equal non-atheist
2) atheist does not equal non-religious
3) religious does not equal theist (or deist or pantheist even)

>Try Marxist  and Objectivists for two.

And that if it has a special leader and teachings and the sacred writings
and the cult-like devotion (as the above) then in fact it is a religion.

--
William T Goodall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]