"J. van Baardwijk" wrote:

> At 09:58 15-11-2002 -0800, Gautam Mukunda wrote:
>
> > > 5 figures a month would mean a minimum of $120K a > year, right? I
> > > thought that was not all that unusual at McKinsey. Now that I know
> > > that, I guess I should have more sympathy for McKinsey employees :-)
> >
> >Well, I am the lowest of the low here...
>
> What, you mean that even the janitor gets paid the same amount as you?
>
> Well, so much for the added value of a college education...   <GRIN>

It may be that the janitor is not an employee of McKinsey, but of a
janitorial service hired either by McKinsey or whoever is in charge of
that sort of thing in the building.

So then he could be the lowest of the low and still be making more than
the janitor that services the offices he uses.  :)

        Julia