On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Julia Thompson wrote:

> You can still feel old, though.  Remember piling into one Jester dorm room
> to watch it with a zillion other geeks?  :)

Ah, memories.  A dozen plus people chanting "macho macho Picard (or
whoever's in a fight at that moment, except Worf, who despite his
machismo is inevitably beaten by little old ladies and other such
characters)" is hardly to be missed.  In retrospect it's more proof that
we really just wanted to watch Kirk conking aliens with big foam rocks, no
matter what anybody says.  :-)

Marvin Long
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)

http://www.breakyourchains.org/john_poindexter.htm