At 01:10 AM 2/25/03 +0000, Jose J. Ortiz-Carlo wrote:
From: "Marvin Long, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And TOS doesn't have holodeck episodes.

One of the things which made it better than TNG, IMO.

Does the continuity of The Animated Series count? They did have the holodeck there! Courtesy of DC Fontana, I believe. :)

TAS also boasted the first "holodeck goes bananas and tries to kill the crew" episode.

See above.

(FWIW, I have always hated with a passion books/stories/etc. which end with "He woke up and it was all a dream," and most of the holodeck episodes are essentially that.)

-- Ronn! :)

Almighty Ruler of the all,
Whose Power extends to great and small,
Who guides the stars with steadfast law,
Whose least creation fills with awe,
O grant thy mercy and thy grace,
To those who venture into space.

(Robert A. Heinlein's added verse to the Navy Hymn)