"Marvin Long, Jr." wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Jose J. Ortiz-Carlo wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately, 16+ years of ST:TNG episodes on re-runs aren't helping that.
> > Maybe somebody in Paramount hopes that if they re-run the episodes long
> > enough, the characters will achieve the same legendary status. Tough luck.
>
> 16+ years....$#!*, now I feel old!

<nitpick>

Actually, it's only 15+ years.  The series started in the fall of 1987, so
that's less than 16 years ago, but more than 15.  If I'm to believe the info
at imdb.com, the first episode aired on September 26, 1987.

</nitpick>

You can still feel old, though.  Remember piling into one Jester dorm room
to watch it with a zillion other geeks?  :)

        Julia

who would also pile into a Jester dorm room to watch TOS reruns some
afternoons with about a half-dozen geeks or so