Kevin Tarr wrote:

Did anyone write a rebuttal? Was it obvious who posted the article? Where I have worked, everything had to be pre-approved, with a set posting date. Even if you were selling a car or announcing a co-worker having a baby. Where I'm at now, there are no rules. Postings go up that have no relevance to anything. One proud parent was putting up articles from a newspaper whenever his son won a wrestling match. That stopped when someone put up articles whenever his son lost. (Adopting lil' devil look. Best $7.50 I ever spent, the losing articles were ripped down pretty quickly and I needed 15 papers before the parent gave up.)

So the parent was putting up the articles 'cause he was proud of his son, why were you putting the loosing articles up?

Doug