> From: David Hobby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> The Fool wrote:
> > > I think the best empirical evidence that falsifies your above
> > conclusions
> > > is to simply compare the number of public policy think tanks on the
> > right
> > > vs. those of the left.
> >
> > All funded by Billionaire Right-Wing Sugar Daddies, Like Moon,
Sciafe,
> > Ahmanson, Coors.
>
>       That was my gut reaction, but then I got stuck trying to
> figure out how the Cato Institute was funded.  Do you have anything
> to back this up?

I'm sure Nick will be glad to wax lyrical about Scaife, but here are a
few introductory links.  I've read better articles about it but these are
ones I saved:

<<http://hnn.us/articles/1244.html>>

<<http://seetheforest.blogspot.com/>>

<<http://www.tylwythteg.com/enemies/scaife.html>>

<<http://www.gorenfeld.net/blog/2003_11_01_barchive.html#10692847996787435
4>>

<<http://www.commonwealinstitute.org/reports/tort/tortreport.html>>

<<http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/>>

<<http://www.prospect.org/print/V13/8/borosage-r.html>>

<<http://www.publiceye.org/research/policy.html>>

You can also probably find more articles by searching google for 'right
wing wurlitzer'